- Create new view modes. The first will be calendar view with text description of tasks and events.
Time management app: Day by Day
It’s that time of the year when organization-oriented Android users can reap the harvest of successful time management. Day by Day is a time management app designed to combine Google Calendar and Google Tasks in one package for Android phones and tablets.
No more long paper to-do lists, forgotten birthdays and missed events. The app we‘ve developed can be used as a diary for household, a day planner and even a smart personal assistant.
With the help of this time management tool you can keep track of schedule, using any Android device connected to Internet.
Day by Day app has lots to offer:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list;
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list;
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view;
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks;
- priority in tasks (full version only);
- interactive widget on the device desktop;
- configurable widget layout;
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean;
- birthday reminder;
- rich set of options for recurring event;
- rich set of options for recurring task (limited in free version);
- voice input;
- compatible with Android 2.2 “Froyo”, 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1/4.2 “Jelly Bean”.
Day by Day allows you to create the events with fixed start/end time, as well as the events due to a certain time with the ability to postpone it. When creating an event, you are prompted to set a reminder which won’t let you forget about your plans.
This time management app is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
Free app version on Google Play.
Full app version on Google Play.
You can make a translation of the application to your language here.
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here.
You won’t be pulled in every direction any more. Manage your time with Day by Day app! The Day by Day team wishes you more interesting events and tasks!
To be informed of all the news and updates, follow us on: